A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.
Research suggests that prenatal yoga can have many benefits for both the pregnant woman and their baby. Teaching Prenatal Yoga is fun and exciting, as each student is experiencing continual changes and new emotions.
There are many benefits to Prenatal Yoga, including:
- Calms the nervous system
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Increase stamina, strength and flexibility of the muscles needed for childbirth
- Decreases lower back pain, headaches, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relieves tension in the hips, chest, neck, shoulders and back
- Increases circulation
- Allows quiet time to connect with baby
- Pranayama for labor aids in delivery
We offer our Prenatal Yoga Basics for those looking to teach a basic prenatal class and have the tools to teach to a prenatal student in a traditional yoga class.
We offer the Full Prenatal Yoga training for those seeking to register with Yoga Alliance as a Prenatal Yoga Teacher (PRYT).
Prenatal Yoga Basics
This workshop is designed to provide the basic training to safely include a prenatal student in a general yoga class or to lead prenatal students in a mixed trimester prenatal yoga class.
PREREQUISITE: RYT200 certification.