Train with us
Yoga Legacy™ is a Registered Yoga School (RYS). We offer flexible and affordable yoga teacher training programs in the Raleigh/Cary area of North Carolina. The Yoga Legacy method provides future instructors with a sound yoga foundation while offering them many options to choose their own teaching path and style. After completing our program, you can register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT.
Our Program will prepare you to teach well-rounded, dynamic yoga classes. You will learn proper warm-ups, sequencing and different styles of Yoga. You will leave our Program confident and well prepared to teach Yoga classes.
Our programs are suitable for aspiring teachers, serious practitioners, those pursuing a healthy lifestyle, or instructors needing to maintain their current certifications. We are open to everyone. If you want to learn, we will teach you. There are no requirements other than the sincere desire to learn and a true commitment to complete the training. To see if we are the right fit for you, read what our trainees are saying about us...in their own words.
Unsure of which yoga teacher training is right for you?
Click here to read what to look for when considering a yoga teacher training!
Go at your own pace
You can register for our full program or you can pursue your certification, one module at a time, at your own pace. In all our training, we place a strong emphasis on proper posture alignment and accurate pose execution utilizing a safety map approach to the Hatha, or physical aspect, of the Yoga Legacy method.
Do your homework
When choosing a Yoga School, make sure you understand all that is required and offered in each training, including full cost and hours associated with each Yoga Teacher Training program. The Yoga Legacy 85 and 200 Hour Teacher Training Program Pricing includes everything you’ll need. There are no additional workshops/classes to attend or books to purchase. See our Yoga Teacher Training Comparison Chart to realize the differences and educate yourself on what questions to ask when making your decision.
Supporting Our Community
A portion of registration fees are used to support our community.
Announcing new programs!
- Children's Yoga Basics learn to teach Children's Yoga/Family Yoga.
- Standup paddleboard (SUP) fitness & yoga training! We are offering SUP yoga teacher training April 27-29, 2018. Space is limited. Register now.
- UNC Rex Wellness Center in Garner is our newest location for RYT200 training.
- Seva yoga award program offers reduced prices to those who want to bring yoga to under-served people in their communities.
- First responders and teachers get a reduced price and can pay over a longer period of time.
- Veterans and self-pay military receive a reduced price and can join our Military Affiliate Program.